19.10.08

Boys vs Cookies


Girls are to boys what cookies are to girls...


(The following is what goes through ones' head before "consuming" their temptation)

*That looks like a tasty treat...
*The temptation isn't really worth it.
*Do I REALLY want to commit to this cookie?
*Just one little nibble isn't really commitment right?
*I don't even like this cookie!
*Oh well, I just want to put my mouth on something...
*Oh gosh, there's no going back now
*When am I going to learn self control?
*Im going to regret that in the morning




6 comments:

Meghan said...

they just want to put their mouth on something. LOVE it! this is so true and seriously i just ate a cookie about 10 minutes ago that i knew was sick, but i ate it anyway because it was right in front of me. im gonna regret that one in the morning....

alexismunoa said...

love my cookies!

Kjrsten said...

you are talking to the cookie monster here (or the cookie MOMster as my kids say) I would put my mouth on them all day long if there were enough of them at my disposal (and that is just what a boy would do to with a girl isn't it!)

anna said...

ah cookies. i MUCH prefer cookies. i never met a cookie i didn't like (well, as long as i made it).

p.s. i noticed i have missed quite a few of your posts. i thought you were just a blog-stalker but it appears you are a full blown blogger. bah!

Anonymous said...

I accidentally read this post after reading the comments on one of Christian Bond's blogs. I think perhaps this is the most depressing thing I have ever read.

Sarah said...

Oh Man! I LOVE cookies! And I go through conversations like that a lot with food. I found your blog through Anna! Just thought I would say hi.