18.11.08

Do I Make You Feel Pretty?


I was listening to a mystery song today, it's kind of catchy and this line jumped out at me...

"Is there a reason that you like me, 
do I make you feel pretty?"

That is it! Boys, if you want a girl to like you... all you have to do is make her feel pretty, and she will fall in love with you, if even just for that moment. (Now just saying it doesn't count... she's gotta FEEL it)


pret⋅ty

   [prit-ee] Show IPA Pronunciation   adjective, -ti⋅er, ti⋅est, noun, plural -ties, adverb, verb, -tied,-ty⋅ing.
–adjective  1.pleasing or attractive to the eye, as by delicacy or gracefulness

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, NO GIRL CAN RESIST A MAN THAT MAKES HER FEEL THAT WAY.

Now I just need to find the trick to men...

3 comments:

Casual Businessman said...

Men want to be admired. They want you to think they are excellent. We also don't mind if you tell us we are having a "cute day".

McDirty said...

Guys just want cake. delicious, delicious cake.

eliza said...

i really like that you can click the speaker and the man says "pretty" for you. and. i totally agree.