10. Seeing a stranger trip and fall, and being so happy I was in the right place at the right time
9. Not stopping for pedestrians or walking slowly across the crosswalk depending on how lazy I am that day
8. Eating out for every meal of the day
7. Facebook... (I will break down my actual facebook use another day. It'll be interesting, I promise.)
6. Suppressing a laugh in the library... usually because I am doing something in the library that I shouldn't be, like something from the news feed on facebook, watching a TV show or reading someone's blog because the internet is so stinkin fast!
5. Brownies... from 7-11
4. The Disney channel... I always catch myself pausing on it when Im channel surfing, then I realize I've already seen that episode of Hannah Montana "with one of my 8 nieces" and I quickly change the channel before my roommates catch me.
2. Keeping track of what I wear. Want proof? On May 22, I wore a sweater vest and a striped button up underneath. (I'll explain why I do this on a later blog as well... oh the things to look forward to)
and the number one?...