28.1.09

... do as the off trackians do!

So, we've seen what I do day to day. Exciting huh? I have decided I want to set some goals to attain while Im taking an educational vacation. So here goes nuthin...

Read 6 books (Including Life is a Wonderful Journey)
Give at least one ride a day, and to somewhere Im not already headed to
Go to hopefully 2 shows outside of Rexburg
Pay off my credit card
Go bridge jumping before the end of the semester
Finish BoM again
Go snow skiing 2 more times
Get married... Is this one too unrealistic? 


That's all I can think of at the moment... perhaps I will add to it later
Let me know if you have any good ideas. 

4 comments:

alexismunoa said...

i reccomend JD salinger's 9 stories, Chiam Potok's "My name is Asher Lev"

getting married is pretty fun i must admit.. : )
love you

anna said...

i have a good idea, you call me.

anna said...

p.s. i like how being off track and jobless means you are blogging like every day.

Kjrsten said...

I have a job for you. Working for cute day. It pays in the 1 figure range, will you take a dollar?