21.3.09

Besties

This is my best friend. One of them. 

Boston

Some reasons why I love her:
*She is from Boston
*Tilts her head when she walks to her room
*She has a lisp (also known as a Boston accent)
*She is a NATUAL blonde
*She loves to use phrases that old people over use (ie. You're for the birds. You're gonna catch cold)
*She loves Bob Marley
*I wish I had her wavey hair
*I think she's funny
*She thinks Im funny
*She is "Vegan"
*She got on stage with MIA
*She hates the word besties

LOVE YA GIRLIE!!!! 

3 comments:

Brandon said...

what's a natual blond? am i a natual brunette?

Kjrsten said...

what about me? Am I a bestie? I never use that word either except just now. can I still be one?

mattb said...

her drug rug. thats my favorite part about bos. and seeing her walking into madison high.