7.4.09

I wanna see movies of my dreams...


Where oh where has Sufjan Stevens gone? He has fallen off the musical map, but the other night, I found him. In my dreams. 

Built to Spill said, "No one wants to hear what you dreamed about. Unless you dreamed about them. Don't let that stop you, just make it up as you go." So you ALL were in the dream. Whether we've met or not.

It took place back in Washington, specifically in a warehouse on the boardwalk. He was coming to play in University Place, and my friends from the Thai House in Rexburg knew him, so he was going to stay with them. We were hanging out before the show, and apparently we were the only ones that were hungry, cause we ended up getting food. Just me and him. I don't know why, but he thought I was so cool, and didn't want to go the show, just hang out with me. 

4 comments:

Thome said...

amusing.

Quinn the Eskimo said...

i'm pretty sure i was there for dinner. i'm always hungry

anna said...

who knew you had been blogging so much? and who knew it was snowing in freakin RexbOg???

Kjrsten said...

I loved him first.

that is all.