1.6.09

I need a diet coke... STAT!

This little friend is the 1/2 gallon, Mega Jug from KFC. I think it is meant to be used more like a pitcher for family meals than personal beverages. I got one just for me....



The last couple days, I have had over 80 oz of Diet coke. A day. I think I'm addicted. I told myself I'd never be one of those people.... But no, I will not quit Diet Coke. Not now anyway, it is far too delicious. But I think I have a serious problem. Perhaps I'll ween myself to a measly daily dose of 44 oz.

5 comments:

Katey said...

I drink a large diet coke with no ice from mickey d's every morning on my way to work so i don't fall asleep in the car. $1.08 never tasted so delicious.

Quinn the Eskimo said...

keep this up and you'll be dead by your 19th birthday

Kjrsten said...

HA STAT! the two gails!

your wish is my command, i finally posted about sas...

ps will you forgive me if your bda present is late? I still havent mailed it. maybe I can get er done tomorrow.

cmonayyy said...

girl.
DDP and me never spend a day apart from each other.
i feel your pain (except it's not really pain.)



p.s.
this is christina.
just blog-stalking, NBD.

Amy Doll said...

A. That is a lot of Diet Coke.
B. I don't know why I wasn't following your blog before this date.