3.6.09

My Family Tree

I love my family. Apparently I talk about them a lot. You would too if they were yours. Sometimes it can be a bit confusing because it sounds like I have a hundred brothers and 56 sisters that all do different things. Here is a key to help determine who is who...

These two right here
started it all...







I have a brother named Duff. His real name is Daniel, but because that's my dad's name, he has never gone by it. Duff is the funny one. Okay, we're all the funny one, don't tell Duff though. Duff is the oldest, and loves Michael Jackson. Went to Ricks, met Keirra, they were married and moved back to UP. They currently live 2 houses from my parents. They have 4 girls, including their oldest, Emma, who is the closest thing I have to a younger sibling.


Next is Anna who is married to Brandon Parker. They have known each other since they were 12, and were married after a summer of dating and a 10 day engagement so that she could join him at BYU-Idaho. The only grandsons in the family are the product of these 2 (about 15 months apart). Lucky for Anna their oldest, Isla, is a good helper. Anna has great style and is my running/shopping/diet coke partner when I go home because she lives only .3 miles from my parents.

This is Kjrsten (with a J) and her husband Peter. She is a budding photographer, who I get most of my music from and still goes to Sasquatch even though Pete is pushing 40. (JK pete) I love going to Portland to visit the Madsens and their 3 girls. Kjrst, with Anna's help, started the CuteDay blog. She too is very stylish and may not be able to paint like our mom, but she expresses herself through her clothes.

I have a brother. His name is Keith. In Feb, he married a half cuban girl, his Carribean Queen. Her name is Jenny Jones, related to Mike Jones. I have a brother that started Platinum. He used to live in Rexburg and I was his slave (for a price) where I did everything from his laundry to running errands and sending faxes. Now he lives in Provo where I have my own "wing" (Okay, they couldn't get their furniture into the master bedroom because of the angles, so it is the guest room). Keith is indecisive, and if a cupcake is involved, can be persuaded into anything. He loves Yahtzee and got us all into Pearl Jam.


These are the A's. Not the athletes, Andrew and Alexis. They started off by having a textual relationship while Andrew was driving truck here in Idaho. Last August they were married, and now they are living in SanDiego, but will be back in Provo in the fall. They often meet up with me for shows in SLC. They are the musicians. Andrew is "secretly funny" and is the closest to my age, Together, we used to be known as "the geeks". He is 6'4, though our mom will debate that he is at least 6'6.



And, that's it. I hope this helped...

6 comments:

Thome said...

boring, I already knew all this.

KAT said...

Marion, it all makes sense now. You have a really cute family!

Vickie said...

oooh, mike jones.

Quinn the Eskimo said...

i thought i was your family?

Kjrsten said...

that was somewhat helpful.

alexismunoadyer said...

wow they are good looking.