4.9.09

Escalades Make You Skinny

My mom came from a generation of crash dieting. Everyone was always stocking their houses with grapefruits or slimfasts when they wanted to shed a few pounds for swim suit season. Now I think people have started to realize that living healthy is the best way to go about it. 

I heard today that chocolate makes your clothes shrink. You know what I say to that? Buy bigger clothes! Get some Thanks Giving Pants and embrace the Sundaes! I also realized from experience that if you get a bigger car, you feel like a smaller person. Thus, Escalades make you skinny. It's worth the investment.

5 comments:

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

Your logic is astounding... You are a rocket scientist, trapped in a goofy co-ed's body.

Vickie said...

girl, you KNOW! i have thanksgiving pants! Actually i'm serious when i say that when i go to my aunt's for a party i wear a loose dress so that i may eat all i want without feeling uncomfortable and fat.

Kjrsten said...

i have "sunday pants" they are loose fitted bell bottoms! great for cat naps and eating a big dinner + dessert!

anna said...

i just wear my "thanksgiving pants" everywhere and drive a 15 passenger van.

Overheard in Rexburg said...

i love this post!