8.10.09

Bad Day

I should have known it was going to be a rough day when I stubbed my toe this morning, and bled all over the bathroom floor. 

Because of the first aide I administered, I was a few minutes late getting out the door. 

About half way to school I remembered that I would be walking in to take a vocabulary test. One that I had not studied for. So, I whipped out my definitions and while juggling my book arts supplies, quickly reviewed on my way to class. I only dropped everything once. 

After class I went to the library to cut some rather large and expensive paper down so that I could turn it into a book. Once the paper was cut, I realized I had measured for the wrong dimensions. I would have to buy more paper and go to class unprepared. 

I didn't have time to get lunch, so I hurried to the Hart for Water aerobics. When I removed my boot, I saw that my bandage did not stop the blood flow, but my sock sure did. After I got out of the pool, I had to put my bloody sock back on.

On my way to class, I found a PB & J I had made earlier this week that I had forgotten about. It was delicious. 

On Thursdays, Book Arts starts 15 min after Water Aerobics gets out, not leaving much time to shower. Im usually late. Fortunately my teacher doesn't even care if we are there, but everyone goes because it is so fun. Except today wasn't very fun. I bought new paper, and cut it down to size. Only to find that I had made the same mistake as before. 

At this point my brain hurt with frustration, so I just called it a day. Now, I'm going to get a diet coke, and head over to the DI. Hopefully the 2nd half of my day will be better than the 1st.

5 comments:

Britt said...

ohh MY! I hope it is better too. I was thinking about all the great things I could do for you, just come over and I'll send you the love or I'll send you a lover. ahha

XOXO

Kjrsten said...

so whats the problem, book arts + water aerobics all in one day?
trade ya?

ZacharyPaul said...

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

anna said...

shoulda just gone home and sent your teachers an email reading
"i have menstrual cramps."

barret said...

this posting is really olde.
but [at your expense, sorry]
it is really funny.... in a i've been there kind-of-way.