7.10.09

Lunch Break


Senioritis is in full effect. Today I had class in the ceramics studio from 8 am till 2 pm. That is a crazy long time to be working with clay. Twice a week. When I found out my friends were going to Taco Bell in the middle of ceramics, I was more than happy to join them. (I LOVE me some Taco Bell, I go 5 times a week! Minimum!) The problem was I had just sat down in my second 3 hour block of pottery when I received the "I'm hungry" text. My teacher was in the middle of a demo, and I had to construct 5 bowls before the critique at 1:10. It was currently 11:00. Man, I really wanted that Taco bell. So what did I do? I did what anyone else would do. I whipped out 5 bowls in an hour, left class, ate a delicious cheesy bean and rice burrito, washed it down with a diet (my only one of the day, thank you) and went back to class in time for the critique. My teacher had no idea I was gone. 

8 comments:

Quinn the Eskimo said...

I've only been putting off my homework for 7 hours now. Me and online classes don't match up so well.

Helga said...

LOL... Marion you're awesome! By the way, I love the pic :)

Kjrsten said...

whoever taught that mini doxie to drink D.C. is a brilliant genius.

Andrew said...

i'll be it's suckin down a baja blast. dochshunds love that stuff.

anna said...

it's so weird, i would SWEAR we went to high school together. otherwise, how else did you steal all of my good ideas.

you call me.

nadia said...

you KNOW i love that!

Harpski said...

i want the puppyyyyyy

Becca said...

ADORABLE puppy. SUch a cute picture. I love it.