8.11.09

Scripture Power!


It might seem unusual, but for my 12th birthday, I opened up a new scripture set, and I was stoked. Yes, I liked my name being printed on the front, but I was mostly excited about the transparent pictures my parents got to go with it. I remember staying up late that night and putting them in. 

Flash forward 11 years, and Im still using the same triple combo. Im not so excited about those pictures now. In fact Im always a little humiliated when I turn to a page that has the cartoons on them, as if I need pictures to understand what's going on. Come on, I might be sitting by my eternal companion! 


6 comments:

Amy Doll said...

I've always wanted those scripture stickers!

emma grace said...

i have some of those... they are pretty flippin awesome! i am still pretty stoked!

Vickie said...

I've always wanted those too!! And if i had them now I would pray that I had a chance to show them off! I would be like "Hey, check this out, cool huh?"

Helga said...

I agree with Vicki! In fact I just don't have them because my scripture set is small... Thanks for being such a good roommate! I love you! Cookie Dough!

barret said...

i got mine from Alexis [Nickel of course].

anna said...

hey, just incase your EC has those cartoons too...that might be HOW you meet and know you are soulmates.