5.12.09

Is it worth the cold?

It's not news to anyone that it's cold outside. So once the sun is down, I try not to leave my apartment. Which means my social life has taken a hit, and I've been watching a lot of TV. It doesn't help that it was just Thanks Giving break, and before that I was sick for a week and before that, I was in Utah. Thing is, Im graduating soon, so Im trying to accustom myself to a new social network. Except, Im starting to get bored. I don't think I thought this through very well. Perhaps braving the cold is worth it. If you want me, for now I'll be drinking cocoa and catching up on my stories.

3 comments:

Andrew Robert said...

catch up on your stories? what are you grandma clune? why don't you go down to that new restaurant in town, taco bell, and get yourself a sandwich.

eliza said...

we have taco bell in provo, although i know it won't be the same ... it is slightly less cold here though, that's a plus. also, you can read my blog now. but it's not as funny as yours

anna said...

or you could catch up on your blogging. that way i could catch up on your stories...er, life.