5.1.10

Clumsy Me



Well let's start by saying, Happy New Year to you! I hope everyone's holiday was enjoyable. I always revert to my grade school days when I go home and disconnect myself from any world outside of my parent's house.
Today has been a busy day of moving in. After making close to 100 trips from my car to my apartment, I stocked up on supplies and cleaned out Walmart. I don't like to make more than one trip from my car to the apartment, so I will load up 3 carts worth of groceries onto my 2 arms and suffer through the walk. I was proceeding with the usual method, when I reached up to close the tailgate of my car, I smacked the bridge of my nose with the door. Although it hurt, my fingers were losing circulation, so I continued home. About half way, I noticed something that I thought was black smudge on my nose. When I got inside, I reached up to wipe the smudge off, covering my hand in blood. I ran to the bathroom to find a *tiny slit across the bridge of my nose where the gate had hit it. Perfect. Just in time for my interview in an hour.
The good news is, Im over half way moved into my apartment.

*I think there must be another cut somewhere cause there is no way all that blood could come from that little speck

5 comments:

Quinn the Eskimo said...

i always cut myself before interviews, it makes me feel more alive

Vickie said...

lol @Quin.

ouch @ you

Keirra Dyer said...

oh...poor miriam!!! I am clumsy too...a little too clumsy! How is utah by the by?

alexismunoadyer said...

yet another reason we were meant to be sisters. i fall and you cut yourself.

xox

ps my body hates the cocobean. sorry. sugar and me just don't mix well. sad day.sharing is where its at.

the craig i know said...

OUCH!!!! glad everything else is going great. also, you need to add me to your blog list: thecraigiknow.blogspot.com....it's about time. love ya!