14.1.10

Foreshadowing my future?

I play farmville. There I said it. My farm is doing pretty well too, not to brag or anything (or is it really bragging when it just reveals I do nothing with my spare time?)

As a farmer, you can plant flowers and vegetables and trees, and you also can have animals. Like real farmers. You try to earn points by "harvesting" a lot of crops and doing a good job taking care of your farm. The more points you earn, the higher the level you go up, and you can buy more things to put on your farm. In addition to this, you earn ribbons to motivate you to be a better farmer.

Well over time, I've acquired a lot of cats. I used to pile them all together because I thought it was funny, but they started moving around, and now they are taking over my farm. To prove how bad it is, I have recently been awarded the "farmville cat lady" ribbon.

Thanks farmville.

10 comments:

Quinn the Eskimo said...

you play farmville?!? . . . AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA . . .

Alec Myres said...

I'm glad we're neighbors too... but in real life.

Keirra Dyer said...

the cat lady huh? doesn't fit you!...farmer...maybe!

barret said...

i'm glad we're neighbors too, and by that i mean when you are watching tv at Keith's.

Quinn the Eskimo said...

. . . hahahahahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahahaha!

eliza said...

i used to have a game like farmville! but it was called something else... barret would probably remember. oh wait. i think it's harvest moon. anyway, i quite enjoyed feeding my cows and buying grass on my pink gameboy.

barret said...

i started to type out harvest moon before i even finished reading eliza's comment, excited [but not surprised] that i remembered. then i finished reading it. now i only feel slightly less awesome.

alexismunoadyer said...

you'd be more likely to have a dalmation plantation...
or a dachshund farm.

alexismunoadyer said...

ps eliza bought grass, who knew?

Andrew Robert said...

harvest moon, eliza? did they get copy rights from neil young?