5.6.10

June 5. pt 2

My mom was always the best at making birthdays special. It was YOUR day. I always would get flowers or balloons at school, and maybe treats for my class. And as if all the attention at school wasn't enough, I'd always come home to a clean room with a candy bar on my bed, and have a party later with presents.

As I've turned 24, I've been thinking about what makes birthdays special celebrating on my own. I've decided that I like everyone else's birthdays more than my birthday. It is nice getting 35 extra facebook notifications and all, but I think I like to have the excuse to do something fun, or eat way too much, while someone else gets the attention.


but..... I do like doing (eating) whatever I want, guilt free

5 comments:

Keirra Dyer said...

wait...where is part one? Glad you had a good day, even though you got all the attention, and got to eat whatever you wanted! Sorry you got a lame message from us...sorry we missed you!

eliza said...

so when can i take you to eat whatever you want (again) guilt free? it can be a cupcake OR something else :) let me know.

Maggie said...

I knew you were a fellow Gemini

Maggie said...

I knew you were a fellow Gemini

Maggie said...

Posting it twice just makes it more sincere