12.6.10

Sunbirds



I recently revisited my roots up in Rexburg, Id. I realized how much I loved my time there, and I must admit that I miss it a little. So I've devised a plan, and all of your are welcome to join me. I decided to be a Rexburg Sunbird. When Im 75 and retired, Im going to spend every summer back in the great metropolis living the life of my youth. I'll spend my days going to Horkley's for cheap fountain drinks, going to Porter Park and bridge jumping. Imagine if we were all Sunbirds... It would be just like the old days!

8 comments:

Vickie said...

and we would be in our old days

Kjrsten said...

this reminds me of the classic 80's movie cocoon. I hope you meet aliens. I hear they like to creep people out in Idaho. Just ask uncle Jim.

Taffrine! said...

im in

Casual Businessman said...

i'll be dead by the time you guys make it up there...

barret said...

will you ever make a visit to us this summer?

[me and washington.... and everyone else - we miss you.]

Maggie said...

Fantastic idea.

I always wondered if the sunbirds were planted as curfew spies.

I call Royal Crest. Just to keep all those Colonial skanks in line.

mattb said...

Love this idea... But only if we can drive out to the ice caves on our rascals.

barret said...

please write something new.
if you need a topic, you can choose me.
i'll write one about you.

b